There are several things happening in the next couple of months that I am very excited about. These are not to mention the wonderful adventure of living my every day life with my beautiful wife and children. So in no particular order here are things I’m looking forward to in March and April:
1. March 6th release of Flame’s new album
2. March 6th release of MLB2K12 on XBox 360
3. MLB Spring Training
4. MLB Opening Day and every subsequent baseball game after until the Royals are out of the pennant race. (Which may be around June).
6. Matt Chandler’s first book The Explicit Gospel
8. The opportunity to preach again in March
9. Being finished with my online Hebrew class.
10. Isaiah finally getting his new Spiderman and Avenger comic books in the mail.
Also, in May my wife and I are taking an anniversary trip to the Whitestone Inn in Tennessee. I am looking forward to this more than anything else on the list.