1. East Tennessee St. will give Kentucky a run for their money in the first round. Kentucky will still win, but this one will be surprisingly close.
2. Oklahoma St. will knock off Ohio State in Round 2.
3. BYU will make it to the Elite Eight
4. Syracuse will play Duke for the title, with Syracuse edging Duke.
5. Old Dominion, Utah St., and Mizzou will make the sweet 16.
In addition I pick these, perhaps not so insane, first round upsets:
Northern Iowa over UNLV, Missouri over Clemson, Washington over Marquette, Utah St. over Texas A & M, Old Dominion over Notre Dame, Sam Houston St. over Baylor, Murray St. over Vanderbilt.
One thing I think will actually happen, but I do not have the chutzpah to pick it—Baylor will be in the Final Four or at least Elite Eight.
UPDATE: Apparently I’m a moron! Though my actual bracket was good enough to be not only President Obama but Pastor Jason Harris as well.